Cheers to 2019, big goals, and healthy meals!! With the holidays I gave myself some time off from tracking Weight Watchers points. I didn’t go overboard but I enjoyed myself for sure. But I. Am. Paying. For it. I feel like garbage. So we are back at it full speed ahead! I started off this week with alllll kinds of meal prep. I even pre-made all of my lunches for the week, so that I can grab and go to avoid using “no time” as an excuse not to pack my lunch.
From here on out we’re going to have Weight Watchers Wednesday here at Emily by the Woods! The posts themselves will vary from recipes, fitness, to check-ins. So if you have any specific questions or requests about Weight Watchers (or health and wellness goals in general) please leave a comment, email me, or send me a DM on Insta.
For my first recipe I’m going to share with you guys one of my FAVORITE dinners! Breadless Chicken Parm! Here’s what you will need (keep in mind a lot of the portions are based on Weight Watchers points and taste preference. I have 24 WW points per day):
Chicken Breast sliced length-wise in half (no skin): 0 Points
1 TSP Olive Oil: 1 Point
Preggo Pizza Sauce: 1 Point per 1/4 cup
Galbani Thick Sliced Mozzarella: 2 Points per Slice
Whole Wheat Pasta: 4 Points per Cup
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees
- In a medium sauce pan heat the olive oil and cook chicken until it has just browned.
- Put a thin layer of sauce in an un-greased 9X13 baking pan.
- Place browned chicken in the pan and spread desired amount of sauce over the chicken.
- Cover the chicken with 1 slice of mozzarella per piece of chicken.
- Bake for roughly 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and the chicken’s internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Cook pasta according to box.
My entire plate ends up being 7 points total (give or take depending on how much pasta I have)! We always make a veggie to go with it, but all veggies are 0 points so I’ll leave that part up to you! It’s a super yummy low point comfort food, that makes for an easy week night dinner. I hope you guys enjoy!!